Sandra Holtzman is the President and Founder (1997) of Holtzman Communications, a New York marketing communications company. She’s an award-winning creative director and marketing strategist with over 20 years of expertise in high tech (life sciences, chemical, pharma, biotech, and emerging and converging technologies) advertising and marketing. Her experience includes business-to-business, international marketing, and consumer marketing.
Her solid strategies and creative thinking have proved successful for Fortune 500 companies as well as startups. She has worked on products and services as varied and the launch of the Acura car and Benadryl Decongestant, for which she helped create one of the most successful pharma ads ever run.
She’s also developed a customer-focused market research tool that fast-tracks discover and strategy steps to deliver (75%) less time to launch with (80%) lower costs and higher ROI (60%-1,000%).
Sandra other achievements include:
- Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Cloud Diagnostics (a medical device/SaaS company) which had a successful exit
- Founder and Partner of EHR Empowerment Consortium — a consultancy for electronic health records
- Former Chair of the New York Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society
- Co-Authored Lies Startups Tell Themselves to Avoid Marketing
- Certified Kauffman Institute Fast Trac Facilitator – Levin Institute, SUNY
- Faculty, Fashion Institute of Technology, SUNY — Teaches licensing